An Indian passport is a document that is issued by order of the President of India which enables Indian citizens to travel to foreign countries. The passport serves as proof of Indian citizenship as well as confirms the holder’s identity as per the Passports Act, 1967. The passport is an essential document for the individual because it is the only acceptable form of identification. As mentioned earlier, the document authenticates the holder’s identity and citizenship.
1. Birth Proof ( Any one of the following documents )
2. Address Proof ( Any one of the following documents )
4. Annexure F & I ( in case of Tatkal Passport )
|Passport Type||Normal fees||Tatkaal fees|
|Passport 36 pages||1500/-||3500/-|
|Passport 60 pages||2000/-||4000/-|
|Passport for minors aged below 15 years 36 pages||1000/-||3000/-|
|Passport for minors aged between 15-18 years ( validity 5 years / Till the age of 18 years )||1000/-||3000/-|
|Passport for minors aged between 15-18 years 36 pages ( validity 10 years )||1500/-||3500/-|
|Passport for minors aged between 15-18 years 60 pages ( validity 10 years )||2000/-||4000/-|
● The standard fee for the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is 500/-.
● Immigus service charges 500/- per Applicant.